To All Our Valued Clients
Just a brief note informing all our customers who are concerned about Covid-19 & how safe it is to dine & drink in bars & restaurants.
We would like to reassure you of the additional measures we have put into place to ensure we maintain the highest levels of hygiene within the restaurant as the health of our staff & guests is of paramount concern to us. These are listed but not
limited to :-
• Tables, chairs, door handles, card machines, electronic screens, menus, phones, condiments, glassware, crockery & cutlery will all be cleaned with sanitizer regularly
• Additional antibacterial soap is available in both toilets
• Notices to remind customers the importance of hand washing will be displayed in prominent places
• Both toilets will be cleaned and sanitized every hour (surfaces to include taps, toilet area, all door handles)
Whilst this situation is of a very serious concern to us all, we have to remember what the condition is and also that in the majority of cases the symptoms will be mild and a full recovery will be made in a short space of time similar to influenza. With that said, we do however have a duty of care to all around you including fellow diners. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we would be grateful if you DO NOT come into the restaurant.
• A temperature exceeding 37.8 degrees or showing any signs of the Corvid-19 as laid down by the N.H.S./ government.
• Been in contact with anybody showing signs of Covid-19.
• Please wash and or sanitize your hands on entering the restaurant and before and after you have your meal.
Finally, as you are probably aware, we are a family independent run restaurant who relies solely on regular repeat custom from our amazing customers and we wish this to continue for all our sakes.
If you have any further questions about a present booking or indeed one you wish to make, then please feel free to contact the restaurant on firstname.lastname@example.org
With our best wishes
Jo, Paul & the Waterside team